Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
It feels good to give :)


I was travelling on the way back home, and i thought about random things, and my family came to mind. I thought about how my dad has been fetching me daily to the mrt so i dont hv to squeeze with the morning crowd on the bus, thought abt how my mum can be so irritating yet so adorable with her naggings, and thought about how i feel a little lonely alone when my sister isnt home or back later than i am.

Family is just incomplete without either one of them.

And i thought abt what i cld do for them.
And i guess, since GSS is here, i cld give them money!
Money sounds so wth, especially when family is concerned, hence just say i gave them partial of my pay! Hee.

It felt good giving. Really.
I havent given to my sis and dad yet, only gave to my mum, and it gives me a warm feeling when i see my mum smiling so happily, asking if it's really for her. Haha.

I guess after working for so long, i havent really contributed much to the household expenditures, needless to say giving them partial of my pay on a monthly basis. And my parents dont even ask for it though they know how much i earn. Not that i never thought of it, just that it's insufficient.

I know whatever the amount, it's fine.
Cos it's the thought that counts.
But i dont know why, i'd rather give them the best, or i'd give nothing.

And I know even if i were to give monthly, my parents wont accept now, cos they would rather me save the money for myself for rainy days or to get the things i want when i am not having a full time job yet.

For this, i'm really glad my parents are mine :)
For understanding in their own ways towards everything.
Heart them tons.


To you, you may not know.
But I guess in every family, there's someone who cares.
There isnt anyone who dont care, cos you share family ties tt cant be broken.

It's just that you're too self centered that you've yet to feel their concern, deducing yourself that no one cares when they actually do more than anything else. Stop and take a look, take a breather, feel their concern. And everything will be better. You arent alone here :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up