Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
I wanna buy either DS or PSP.
But i cant decide.
I read mad's blog and she played Diner Dash on her PSP and it made me wanna get PSP for tt moment, but i also want to play Cooking Mama on DS!
DS is cuter, smaller, lighter.
And eric liu said it's cheaper too.
And he gave me pros and cons btw the 2.
But i'm still confused.
This will probably be the present i'm going to get for my birthday this year.
Oh, eric liu saw me this morning running for the train and he smsed me.
And he was right beside me at the ticket entrance yet i just ran past him without realising at all. I only thought i saw an ah neh blocking my way.
It's amazing that we all take trains.
At least to me, i find it amusing.
We're at the same place everyday.
Well, almost same time too, probably plus minus few mins?
Yishun peeps who take the train daily.
Zhixiang, ah boy, me, eric liu, john kung.
We are at the same place at different times, we hardly meet.
Lets hope we will bump into each other some day.
--
I teared on the way back today, for some reasons.
I'm filled with emotions, but this just not the place to pen all these thoughts down, cos there are some people reading and i dont wish for these people to know abt all these. I'm really considering of closing this blog down. And that is the reason why i hvent been blogging for ages.
And some people really pisses me off.
I just feel like asking them to fuck off and shut up.
If only i had the guts.
IF.
And i just heard something that want to make me laugh my arse off.
Seriously, you really think you're that great & you know tt much? Hurhur.
I beg to differ, cos there's so much more you dont know.
I dont blame you, cos i aint as childish as you.
And to begin with, you arent anybody to me, so i'm nt even bothered abt it.
I'm blogging this down only as a reminder to you out of goodwill.
Everyone is laughing at your back, dont you know the society is made up of two-faced people? When you're thinking everyone is on ur side, laughing with you, at the same time, they are laughing with others about you as well :)
A long note to someone who doesnt matter.
Not exactly as waste of my time, cos there's more coming up in the future.
Let's wait and see.
HAHA.
♥ inspires