Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @ 3:45 PM
I was queuing up today at the ATM outside This Fashion and i thought about what i have bought over the month. And i was shocked.

Formal tops, informal tops, dresses, shorts & skirts.
In total this month, i've bought new 13 pieces.
And it's not even end of the month yet.
WOW.

Heels.
I bought another two new pairs this month.
Bringing my heels collections to a total of 8 pairs.
And surprisngly, i've been buying heels more often than slippers, and it's probably going to supercede my slippers collection some day.
WOW again.

Bags.
I have bought another bag from m)phosis this month.
It seems like i'm buying a new bag every single month, or rather there is a need for me to buy a bag every month. I just love buying bags.
WOW again and again.


BULK of my pay goes to stocking up my wardrobe.
I really think i am a qualified shoppaholic -.-
And i really really want to stop spending money on these so often!

My sister's wardrobe and mine are bursting.
And we'll have to squeeze our barang barangs together in one room when my grandparents move in this month. I've no idea how we are going to get that done with soooo many things and only one room. Hurhur.


Anyways, i'm selling two brand new dresses!
I'm a UK 6, 1.6m and the dresses fit me prefectly fine :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
NOTE: SELLING THE ONE IN GREY
Y-ay
$28
pictures from addicthief


Photobucket
Grey Butterfly
$26
picture from femmebelle




Interested parties please mail me at wong.brianna@gmail.com
There WILL BE additional discount for quick deals.
Please DO NOT ask for any other pictures as that is all i have.
Postage will be additional $0.80



Till then, it's back to reports.
And i've written 2660 words till date, more to go...

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up