Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
RIGHT.
I actually went to the PC fair ystday and squeeeeeezed with SO many amazing singaporeans who seem so damn rich, lugging almost everything all the way back home from Suntec.

The crowd there was amazing.
It was as if 1/2 the population was gathered there for some event. It was people everywhere. And it's nt as if things were free? I really wonder how it'd look like if it was free, haha.

I went there wanting to get my DS.
And only to realise tt since it's PC fair, they'd be selling DS without R4.
And since i was alrdy there with zhixiang, might as well go check it out.
And tata, we squeeeezed, we walked MS, we ate waraku pasta and in the end, we went back to yishun to get the DS. After walking so what seemed like ages to me, we're back at the same place, haha.

I'm tired.
I'm very tired.
I need sleep desperately.
I think i am aunty, i'm old and i need alot of sleep.

And i've got work, tuition, and school work.
Presentation and exams up over the next few weeks.
I'm really deprived of sleep.
And best of all, i've got a presentation on my birthday. Boo.
There goes my plans to dine out.

So anyway, i bought the DS in white, but i'm gonna get it change to black cos white is really damn easy to get dirty. Went up to zhixiang's place and he helped me install the games, and i really wanna thank him loads for the help, otherwise i'd hv died.


ELENE!
Yishun sells it quite cheap, cheaper than other places.
If wanna get let me know, i tell you the place! :)
And woodlands pasam malam got one store sells alot of Hello Kitty stuffs, go see!


Okays, back to writing reports.
And more.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up