Friday, June 13, 2008 @ 11:13 PM
With full number portability's offical launch date, telcos are busy retaining customers. It's going to get every busier at work, news update every now and then, and we'd probably be expecting new promos and changes in plans every now and then.

And SH plans now have unlimited sms to all numbers, no matter which telco it belongs to. And this has got to be the best news for me for this week. From 1000 sms to 2000, it has helped cut down my bills, but now with unlimited sms, i can go crazy and not worry abt exceeding the bundle :)

But i'm sick of work.
I'm sick of some customers, they really make me feel like going up to their address and ask them to freaking shut up and listen, but i doubt i'll ever do it unless i quit.

Tired of explaining things to customers when they dont even want to accept what you are talking, living in their own world, believing what their friends say rather than the professionals.

Working in a call center is not as simple as how people put it, just answering calls.
You need to know your product knowledge well enough, you need to know how to handle customers needs, you need to think before you speak, you need to hit ur performance, and blah blah.

I've been satisified with my performance each month, cos i hit everything tt is needed to since i entered cluster. Not tt i'm a high flyer, but being able to hit all criterias for every single month, it isnt really tt easy. I really do put in effort to ensure i perform. I used to find joy in work, looking fwd to gg to work, but now, i'm dreading it. I'm dragging myself to work, i dont even feel like staying longer hours to work OT, and i'm really only working OT for the moolahs for my expenditures and school fees.

And i'm tired of things being passed around in office.
I dont blame anyone for those, cos it's afterall an office environment.
Maybe people think i dont know what's happening and what's being said, but i do.

Thanks to people who cares, who tells me what is the hot topic.
I used to be someone who shows my feelings on my face.
Angry means angry,
Sad means sad,
Happy means happy.

But now, i'm just emotionless.
Even when i'm unhappy, i dont show it out.
It is no longer required i suppose.
It doesnt matter anyway.
I'd rather hide everything and bring it to bed with me every night.

Hearing these kind of things is fun to people,
It's exciting news, who doesnt love gossips?
But no one can ever apprehend what it really feels like unless you're in that shoe.

If you think i asked for it, and that i can jolly well do this this this or this,
Well i've got nothing to say.
If only it was that simple, it'd really help me alot.
IF it was that sinple.

I feel like quitting,
Leaving the company,
Starting afresh at somewhere else.

Maybe i'm really tired.
From day 1, i've had hopes, carried faith and what nots.
But this week alone, i had 3 mental break downs.

I dont know what to say anymore.
And i dont even know what is needed to be said.
I dont know what's real and what's false.
And i dont know who's right, who's wrong.

People say one thing, the defender uses something else to defend.
Haha, tell me who do i trust?


honey, thanks for the meet up.
it really allowed me to put all my frustrations and innermost feelings aside for that few hours. thanks for sharing with me your thoughts, indeed honoured :)
i know you're gonna screw me tt i didnt tell you all these, but i'm sorry, i really dont want to talk to anyone abt it.

就像你所说的,“我还是想保护他”。
when it's time, or when i need to, i'll look for you.
many loves <3





it wasnt right to take a bet,
it wasnt right to carry hopes,
in fact, it wasnt right to begin with.
never right.


♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up