Saturday, July 19, 2008 @ 9:46 PM
My grandpa is staying with my 3rd aunt now and my grandma is staying with my family.

And today, my grandpa took the train from toa payoh, where my 3rd aunt is staying, came to my place at yishun, and brought my grandma out for lunch at changi. You didnt see wrongly, CHANGI.

Two elderly, (my grandpa is almost 80 yrs old btw) going out for a lunch date, taking the public transport. I really cannot imagine.

I gasped when he told me the yong tau fu he bought for my family is from the far-faraway-from-my-house Changi AND i gasped even more when he told me he brought her all the way there cos he knows my grandma loves the yong tau fu there.

So sweet :)
And i just counted, they've been married for 53 years now.
FIFTY THREE.


The sweetest couples are the elderly ones.
I love seeing them holding hands walking down the lanes.
It's just sweet a heartwarming sight.
It's amazing they can spend more than 1/2 their lives loving each other.
The kind of faith and understanding they have towards each other.


I think my grandpa is really sweet.
He's doing the simplest thing without spending much money, yet this little thought and action cant be compared to an exclusive gift.

I have the sweetest pair of grandparents :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up