Monday, August 25, 2008 @ 1:32 AM
Shopping makes me happy :)

Thursday
Went Ikea for lunch with a colleague.
Went to Charles and Keith and bought two lovely bags!

Friday
Met eric liu, jasmine and shallin and we combed orchard.
Walked till our legs broke.
Companied jasmine and she signed a new m1 line!
Lunch at subway, dinner at HK Cafe.
Bought a preseeeent :)

Sat
Met Calvin and combed cityhall.
Lunch at my favourite hotpot culture.
Walked till our legs broke too.
Bought a top, a dress, a ring, some nail stuffs!


--
I was soooo dumb today.
I had bought a braun buffel wallet for Calvin as his birthday present when i was out with eric liu on friday. And today when we went to Robinsons at Cityhall, they were having 20% storewide discount, members get additional 10%. I almost died, cos the wallet i bought for him is sold at Robinsons too!

And just nice, he was looking at wallets cos he is intending to get one.
Then i tested him to see he likes the one i bought.
And among sooo many designs, he actually said he liked the one i bought most, and best of all, he preferred the colour i bought! I was so afraid i'd make the wrong decision the buy the wrong colour. I went phewwwww, and tadaaaa, i couldnt take it and i blurted out that actually i had purchased that as a present for him, ask him stop looking at it -.- And there goes the surprrrrise :(

I will think of something new.
IF i can, haha.

It's just 2 days difference but i could have saved almost $40 bucks. BOO.

Another shopping day with honey tomorrow :)
And one more day to pay day!

This is random i know.
But i'm just bored.
Anyway i'm so in love with 杨宗纬 songs now!
Bye!

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up