Saturday, September 06, 2008 @ 10:50 PM
I bought a new love today :)

Photobucket


Paid $700 bucks for this phone using my staff purchase.
This phone is so damn pretty, and it's got everything i need.
I'm going to G-mask the back part cos i managed to get the one in white!
I'm going to make pretty flowers & butterflies behind! :)

I'm going to do my nails now.
Been visiting my manicurist every fortnight for the past few months, and i'm going to get it done myself this month cos i've spent alot. BOO.

Counting down to pay day which is 20 more days, haha.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, running errands, buying some stuffs, and dinner celebration :)


Photobucket
Happy Birthday my boy!
The rest of the greetings, i'll send to you soon! :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up