Wednesday, September 03, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
September is a month full of celebrations; birthday celebrations.
It's a month where my dearest enjoy their special days :)

I do hope whether it's a special day, or just an ordinary day, every single day will be a joyful and meaningful for each and everyone of us.

Life's short.
Time doesnt wait for anyone.
I'd rather spend that time learning to love, than to hate.
I'd rather spend the days laughing and smiling, than to frown and tear.

I've alot to blog about.
I love blogging, it has already became part of my life since many years ago, to jot down the bits and pieces of my life. Whenever i'm happy, i blog the happiness. Whenever i'm down, when i'm lost, i blog to ease the unhappiness. These memories are precious things that i dont wish to forget. I've always blogged whatever i felt, whatever i felt like blogging. But i've held back my everything ever since i know of these silent readers. I call them silent readers because it just scares me these people are people whom i see, yet dont even say hi or bye. They know my life cos they read, yet pretend they dont know me. Then they pass gossips and what nots, and i really hate it. Especially when they bring the innocent ones into the picture and hurt them indirectly.

Because of this, many a times, i type a whole chunk, then press the backspace and everything just disappears. I'm frustrated, i am. I'm frustrated that i cant even blog in peace. Sigh.


Back to the books and research.
It's all about the media.


as long as it's you, it's enough :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up