Saturday, October 04, 2008 @ 9:29 PM
AND SO...

I have decided to lock up my blog, so only invited readers will be allowed to view it. Sorry for not giving notice, haha. I had people smsing me asking what happened and if i had closed down my blog.

Anyway, readers will need a gmail account.
It's troublesome, i know. But no choice, haha.
So if you want to continue reading, drop me a mail at wong.brianna@gmail.com

Oh btw, go catch Big Stan at the cinemas!
It's entertaining and it makes you laugh!

That aside, i really feel like quitting my existing job. Everyone is moving on. Boo. But i'm so lazy to send resumes and go for interviews all over again. I dont know what to do.


Till then, i'll blog again :)



p/s: exams over!



♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up