Saturday, January 03, 2009 @ 8:19 PM
I have lost touch with the blogging world.
But for keepsake, I shall blog an ending post for 2008.

2008 has been a good year, yes i suppose.
Not that great, but better than 2007!

I've a good paying job, considering the hours and job scope.
It's not that great but still, better than many out there.
I sit while i work, in an air con room, using my mouth to talk all the time.
I dont have to stand or sweat, or to serve pastas and drinks.
I get to dress up instead of wearing an apron around me.
And thank god for my batch mates, entertaining me whenever I need company :)

Economy is forseen to be bad, hence no OT and that means I'm going to die cos my pay is gonna be halved. But I've got bonus plus no pay cut, so I'm still thankful. I have heard cases of no bonuses plus pay cut.

I have tried my hands at running my own tiny online business, it was really an experience earned. Looks simple since there are so many blogshops out there, and truth be told, it isnt that simple and it's time consuming! I've stopped for afew mths cos of busy schedule, but it's gonna be up soon. With the experience learnt, I'm sure this time will be better, and of course, I'm bound to learn new things, which I'm looking forward to :)

School sucks.
But it's still a blessing that though I'm slacking VERY much for school (my inner self is very guilty) till the extend that many dont think I'm a student, I'm still coping well and I'm still going to graduate with my Bachelor. I cant wait for that, seriously.

And lastly, I've got a warm family, friends and my boyfriend :)
My bond with my family sort of grew this year.
I dont knw what caused it, but this is what I feel, haha.

Though I dont have much friends, I'm contented with the specials, especially honey.
Without her, I think I'd be bored to death!

And my boyfriend, though he is very irritating at times, doing things that just want make me scold the F word, but yet, he's quite adorable sometimes, haha. The way he does or says some things can make me rmber them for life. Our characters, interests, habits are totally heaven and earth. But to me, he's a unique individual and I swear I havent met such a person before. HAHA. I wont say our rs is that strong, but we're still holding on. So i suppose that's a good thing?

If I'm going to have a resolution for 2009, it's only one.
TO SAVE MONEY.
And I know deep down, I probably wont acheive that.

I'm such a spendthrift!
In December alone, I think I spent a bomb.

$1.8K renovations for my room.
I tore down my whole room! Haha.
I painted it, bought new furnitures! :)
I love the way it looks now, though it's still messssssy!

I bought a Gucci wallet.
I thought I was over Gucci with my $1350 bag, cos after buying it, I hardly used it. But but but, when I walked in Gucci again, I couldnt resist my temptations! Plus I swapped my Tangs voucher with Calvin for Taka vouchers, so I only had to pay $400!

Weeks later, I went Gucci and I bought my long awaited HP strap! $100 gone.

Shopping wise, I have spent at least $200 at Charles and Keith this month.
Online shopping plus adhoc shopping trips, adding up to probably another $400+ to $500 on clothes & bags & accessories.

BAGS - 3
HEELS - 3
SANDALS - 1
DRESSES - 1
TOPS - COUNTLESS ( I think it's at least 20 -.-)

The rest goes to transport and food, probably another $400 considering I cant rmber when I last ate at Kopitiam.

OMG.
As I'm writing this down, I realise I really spent ALOT.
It's way over my budget, but I cant stop shopping.
Everytime I go out for meet ups, dating, dining etc, I'm bound to spend.
SO..

TO SAVE MONEY IS MY NEW RESOLUTION! :)

Months down the road, I will read and realise I have failed.
Haha, people who know me well enough will tell me 100% that I'll fail.
But I promise I'm going to try! :)

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up