Friday, January 09, 2009 @ 1:12 AM
I'M ON ONE WEEK LEAVE!
ENVY ME FELLOW MATES! HEH.
Since Tuesday!
WOOTS.
I'm loving it though I'm not doing anything, have not planned anything yet.

Just wanna take leave cos I dont feel like working, cos I want to break away from management.

The feeling is just so damn shiok.
Sleeping in; not having to worry about waking up late, rushing for the train, missing the bus, punching in before 8am etc.
Going out on impromptu outings; a call comes and off I go for dinners cum mahjong!
Yes mahjong on a weekday is something I havent done in ages.

I guess after working my ass off for the past year plus, working on off/rest days to hit my OT quota, I really havent had this much of frrrreeedom! :)

I cant help but brag about how i dont even have to step foot into the office for a week.
BUT school has to spoil it.
This module is totally shitty.

I have classes on mon, wed, fri and sat.
And everyday before lecture, we have to submit this notelog thing.
DAMN irritating.
But since I dont want to fail, I just got to do it and attend lesson.

BOO.

I'm going to the suppliers tmr with my sister.
I'm gonna continue my online shop now that her exams are over.
Bless me.

And I just submitted my resume for a new job :)
I secretly pray that I will get it.
I cant wait to leave my existing job.

And the reason for typing this post is simply cos I'm stuck in my report -.-
Goodbye, I'm off to reports.

♥ inspires





Inspirations
Photobucket
brianna
230686


Loves
family and friends
shopping
blogging
mahjong
music
movies

My Reads


Nuff Nang!
Mix the words up