Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
Today was a busy day, but a fulfilling day :)
And a very happy day! Heh.
I went to work as per usual, headed home to do my report, went to M1shop to purchase a phone and headed to school.
And when i reached school, I was thinking abt Juan and Ivy, cos Ivy is supposed to be in school for projects, thinking if i shld go look for her. And TADA.
Juan and Vanessa appeared infront of me! In SIM!
WOAH! I was like so damn surprised :)
Why on earth am I seeing Juan in SIM!
And they were going clementi for dinner.
I was so damn tempted to just skip class -.-
And Juan kept pyscho-ing me to just skip class.
But in the end, my grp mate walked past, and that made my decision to go for class.
Haha.
And then, after class I was in the toliet.
And i saw...
SGF! WOAH!
We were so damn excited and hugged :)
It's been ages since i met this very busy woman, ages as in a year at least. And of all places, we met in SIM's toliet. Cool huh. Haha. And this made me remember that we used to plan a meet up monthly, but now, it's gone. She's just busy.
But i seriously do miss SGF.
Chatting abt our lives and gossips and everything.
And we're sms-ing at this very moment!
Heh.
Okay, that's all.
I just wanted to blog how i met so many different friends in school today, esp my darling sfg :)
♥ inspires